Account Manager - Business Travel - London
Our Client is a market leading, technology led Travel Company looking to disrupt the Corporate Travel market globally.
As a Strategic Account Manager in the UK, you will be responsible for the retention and growth of key customers within the UK & Ireland. Working alongside colleagues in the Sales team, you will help increase the revenue of the company by ensuring sustained growth and low turnover. You will have a genuine passion for the business and be prepared to adapt within a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage key accounts across the UK
- Establish long-term client relationships and achieve account objectives
- Communicate with Clients on a regular basis and provide innovative ideas to meet requirements
- Act as the liason between customers and internal teams
Candidates will have:
- 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager within a TMC environment managing a wide ranging portfolio of Clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build long-lasting client relationships
- Demonstrable experience going above and beyond to exceed customers' expectations
- Proven negotiation skills with a problem -solving attitude
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account Management systems
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a growing team environment
In return, the Client is offering a competitive compensation package and a career opportunity to boost your career to the next level. Please note, this role is based in Central London and although there will be a degree of flexibility, you will be expected to report to the office on a regular basis.