Product & Contracts Administrator
5 days left
- Contract Type
Product Assistant - Travel, up to £21k
This specialist ski travel company have been operating for over 30 years and are the UK's leading provider of short breaks, offering dream ski holidays in over 40 resorts across Europe! They have an exciting new opportunity for a French speaker to join them in a varied administrative role as a Product Assistant.
Product Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Hotel booking requests - liaising with overseas suppliers to secure sales.
- Contract loading to include ensuring prices, content and special offers are up to date.
- Manage stop sales and room allocations and keeping availability charts updated.
- Responsibility for ensuring all contracts are issued, signed and logged within set time frames.
- Maintain excellent relationships with resort suppliers and deal with relevant emails and issues arising.
- Support the sales and operations team in providing a reliable and efficient service.
- Assist in producing online content as required.
- Support the overseas and finance teams in relation to supplier invoices.
- In busy periods assist the sales teams with responding to incoming calls / emails form customers.
Product Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluent French speaker essential with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and remain calm at all times.
- Strong IT skills, specifically Word & Excel.
- Experience of working in the travel industry, specifically ski is highly desirable.
- A passion for ski or snowboarding preferred.
Product Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £19k to £21k dependent on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 (40 hours per week).
Please apply for the position of Product Assistant online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Product & Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly