Out of Hours Business Travel Team Manager
We have a fantastic and brand new opportunity for Senior Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Team Leader or Manager to join a leading Travel Management Company as an Out of Hours Team Manager. Based from the comfort of your own home, this is a Monday to Friday role so if you’re comfortable working evenings and overnights but prefer not to work weekends, this could be the role for you!
A hands-on role, the Out of Hours Team Manager position involves leading by example and providing an expert around-the-clock service to corporate clients while also managing the day to day operations of our client’s Out of Hours department. Managing your team remotely, you’ll be responsible for the recruitment, retention, engagement and development of all Out of Hours staff, ensuring that agreed SLAs are adhered to and a seamless, corporate travel service is delivered at all times.
For the successful candidate, our client can offer a highly competitive salary of up to £32k DOE plus bonus, excellent company and industry benefits and a Monday to Friday working week. The role is home-based however it will be necessary to work 1 day per month in our client’s head offices in West Yorkshire.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Out of Hours Business Travel Team Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Team Manager:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of corporate travellers
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes.
- Maintaining an awareness of budgets and SLAs and advising best value carriers etc. accordingly
- Quickly and effectively solving issues relating to travel disruption, flight cancellations, emergencies etc.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Out of Hours team
- Handle all recruitment, retention and development of the team to ensure consistent levels of service.
We’re looking for:
- Previous managerial/supervisory experience gained within the Business Travel sector
- Ideally, experience of working from home within a Corporate Travel environment and/or managing a team remotely
- Motivational and inspirational leader
- Ability to problem solve while remaining calm under pressure
- Fully proficient with a GDS
- Customer focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to commit to an Out of Hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Out of Hours Business Travel Team Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.