Administration Assistant - Full Time Homeworker
Join our dynamic team of travel agents specialising in low cost holidays.
As an administration assistant, you will help our customers with any pre-travel queries as well as being able to add value selling travel extras.
You will need to be experienced in working in a fast paced busy administration role within the travel industry and will have used and be familiar with the "TopDog" reservation system.
Home Based with a weeks training in Majorca, where our main office is located along with other opportunities to travel to Majorca throughout the year.
- Deal with a high volume of inbound phone calls and emails from customers
- Be clear, concise, friendly and professional in all telephone and email communication.
- Work with UK and Overseas suppliers to produce good solutions for our clients
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Be numerate and articulate
- Take payments and assist customers with their payment plans.
- Making amendments to customer bookings
- Answering any customer queries
- Must have prevoius experience using TopDog system
- Experience in a Contact Centre
- Native Level Of English
- Team-worker with good communication skills
- Customer focused with an outstanding capacity to resolve problems.
- Critical thinking and information handling abilities: As a home worker, you should be able to handle all professional responsibility singlehandedly, with minimal direction and guidance. For this you need to be good at taking the right decisions, prompt at solving problems and efficient at organising information.
- A good planner: As a homeworker, it is important that you have a distraction and disturbance free environment while you service. Ensure that you have arranged for child care in advance,
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Adept at using technology: As the nature of your work necessitates the use of the computer, it goes without saying that you will be expected to be familiar with the basic functioning of the computer and the internet.
- Comfortable with the idea of working alone: You need to be comfortable with being by yourself while you service.
To apply, please kindly email a recent CV with a covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"