This upcoming and new hotel company are recruiting for an experienced travel industry Office Manager to oversee the London office on a Temporary basis - Pay £20ph!!
Office Manager, Responsibilities:
- We want you to create the best environment for our workers and also for yourself!
- Love the work you do creating a smooth day to day running of the office, including management of key team documents, office supplies, IT systems, vendor relationships, liaison with the building management team, and health and safety.
- Office Moves. They will need a bigger office one day and you'll be in charge of sourcing and following through with the move.
- Managing all office budgets, making sure the company are on track at all times!
- Managing contracts. Make sure we have the right suppliers to keep the office running to its potential.
- Monitoring of office supplies and stationery orders, keep all staff well equipped.
- Book all new starters travel and accommodation for induction week along with ensuring their starter kit is ready and available for them when they join the team!
Office Manager, Skills Required:
- Experience either within Management, Office Manager, Operations Manager or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player and great personality.
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Office Manager role please either apply online, email your c.v to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call Shannon on 02073971295 quoting Ref:
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk