Travel Sales Agent - Attractions
Travel Sales Agent
Base Salary £20,500 + Bonus and Benefits
My client is a leading travel company who specialise in providing attraction tickets, experiences and theme park hotels and packages.
They offer their services to both the director consumer and through their travel trade partners through the UK and Europe.
Due to expansion, they are now recruiting for Travel Sales Agent to join their team.
Candidates must have previous sales and customer service skills ideally with knolwedge of Florida.
Travel Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities
* Answering UK and Republic of Ireland travel agent and direct customer telephone enquires throughout the day
* Process bookings, including contact with overseas suppliers
* Conduct outbound sales calls as required to promote key messages/ incentives and product updates to support agreed sales activity
* Maintain accurate records and track all enquiries and bookings
* Promote key messages, incentives and product updates at all available opportunities both via email and phone
* Assist in the development and growth of key trade partnerships by providing input and feedback from the front line
* Assist in the dispatch of documents and tickets to the customer as required
Travel Sales Agent Experience Required
* Previous travel experience in a sales or customer service role
* Good telephone manner and customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work effectively within a team and meet deadlines.
Travel Sales Agent Salary and Benefits
* Base Salary of £20,500 + bonus and company profit share
* Pension and discounted health care
* Staff parties
* Opportunity to visit Orlando once a year.
To apply for this Travel Sales Agent role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0207 812 3820 for additional information on the role and company.