LUXURY TRAVEL CONSULTANT
This independent luxury tour operator are recruiting for an experienced Luxury Travel Consultant to deal with long haul tour bookings. Paying £25K + comm, based in Surrey.
Luxury Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- Client sales and service calls to see their tours to warm leads and convert into bookings
- Support with all pre and post departure arrangements
- Following up previous leads, brochure requests, newsletter requests
- When no selling, assisting in loading product tour copy, images and pricing and availability to their CMS system
Luxury Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous experience in booking travel bookings ideally from a luxury sector
- Well travelled, especially long haul and midhaul and city breaks. This is not a short haul beach product
- Experience of dealing with DMCs over tailormade or operational issues.
- Paying circa £25K + comm
- Based in Surrey
- Working Mon - Fri, core hours 09.00 - 17.30 but flexibility needed to possibly start at 08.30 and finish at 18.30 and occasional Saturday mornings.
To apply for this Luxury Travel Consultant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: 53735
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk