Do you have what it takes to offer world class customer service? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for an exciting opportunity in our fast paced and people orientated customer service team.
The Travel Coordinator role ensures no two days are the same, you will be liaising with a number of hotels and resorts around the world, whilst dealing with a range of client travel requests.
Golfbreaks.com offers you a full training programme to allow you to feel confident and equipped with the tools to be able to offer a first-class service to our customers.
What you will be doing…
- Management of existing bookings - communicating with customers when dealing with amendments to the booking and offering new quotes for any changes.
- Provide a high level of after sales service to clients by organising any 'extras’ and answering any questions about an existing booking.
- Supporting with the client online journey including portal queries.
- Full Omni channel communication with clients such as inbound and outbound calls, email, live chat and cases.
- Supporting with the administration of a booking including but not limited to collecting balances, completing supplier confirmations, collecting travel information and rooming lists.
- Handle any negative feedback and customer issues that may occur prior to, during or after the golf break bookings.
- Assisting the sales teams with incoming enquiries and providing an excellent referral service.
What we are looking for…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and committed with a positive attitude.
- Drive and energy to go above and beyond for our clients.
- Passion for working as part of a team to hit overall targets.
- Golf knowledge is extremely beneficial but not a prerequisite.
What we can offer you…
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Perkbox membership
- Opportunity to visit venues on familiarisation trips
- Staff discounts on hotels and golf courses
- Office fruit delivery weekly
- A chance to really make a difference within an ambitious company
- Lively and modern offices in central Windsor - including a fantastic staff break out area with a Golf Simulator
- Regular company social events and team nights’ out
Golfbreaks.com, one of the world’s largest and longest established golf travel companies, was formed in 1998 by Chief Executive, Andrew Stanley, and now organises golf breaks, holidays and tournament experiences for over 230,000 golfers annually at over 2,500 resorts and golf courses in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
With 20 years’ experience and an expert team that is passionate about golf and travel, the company is known for delivering outstanding choice, value and service, with the reassurance and security of booking with a fully bonded travel company (both ABTA and ATOL in the UK). In post-trip surveys 99% of customers indicated they would rebook with Golfbreaks.com, as authenticated by Reevoo.
Golfbreaks.com are also the only golf travel company to reward customers for their loyalty with discounts on future bookings through the innovative Breakpoints customer rewards programme.
The 150 staff in the main company headquarters in Windsor, Berkshire, UK also support the local sales offices in Charleston, South Carolina, USA and Copenhagen, Denmark.
Golfbreaks.com prides itself on an unwavering commitment to developing employees and has had an Investors in People accreditation since 2006. In 2015, the company was awarded the Gold standard for the 2nd time, joining the top 7% of accredited UK organisations.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"