We are looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join our growing team based in our office in Manchester.
You will be responsible for all day to day accounts for the company up to and including trial balance and helping with the production of management accounts that will accurately reflect the current performance of the business.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, variance analysis and commentaries
- Full management of the accounting package – currently Sage 50, including all journal entries, invoice processing and expenses.
- Financial Analyst for the business – highlighting key trends and working with the senior managers to add value
- Full management of cash, from posting sales receipts, bank reconciliations and managing petty cash.
- Processing of payments in Multiple Currencies.
- Preparing quarterly UK VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Maintain trial balance
- Assisting with travel industry reporting requirements
- Presentation and interpretation of monthly management accounts to FD with observation and comment
- Being the finance lead during new system integration
- Ad hoc projects from the directors
Skills & Experience:
- Previous proven experience working as Management Accountancy role
- Part Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Strong Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Previous experience using Sage 50 or similar
- Strong analytical skills and prepared to challenge the business’s current processes
- Flexible and adaptable to achieve needs of the business
- Motivated to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate financial information in a way that non-financial people can understand it
This is a full-time position, including some evening & weekend work.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Office based (Manchester – M32)
To Apply: Please email your CV by clicking "Apply" with a covering letter giving details of why you think you may be suited to this role, your current salary and salary expectations.
No Agency applications