4 days left
- Contract Type
This independent luxury tour operator who specialise in worldwide unique tours are expanding and looking for an experienced Product Manager to focus on Latin and Central America and the Far East. Based in Surrey paying up to £33K
Product Manager, Responsibilities:
- Research, development and negotiating and contracting of new tours, suppliers, itineraries and competitor price comparison.
- Writing itineraries, tour copy and website page copy, image selection and design activities
- Monitoring tour financial performance and making adjustments to descriptions, pricing or promotion as necessary
- Ensuring that tours are differentiated and competitively priced.
Product Manager, Skills Required:
- Must have solid experience of pricing, competitor price comparisons, contracting and working with quality DMCs. Ideally in an upmarket tailor-made environment.
- Destination knowledge of ideally Latin and Central America, Far East and if possible Europe, Middle East and Scandinavia.
- Creative, innovative, aggressive negotiator, who will create unique programmes and negotiate excellent prices from suppliers.
- Numerate, analytical and good at writing copy etc
- Paying £30K - £33K
- Based in Surrey
To apply for this Product Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: 53754
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for PRODUCT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly