Customer Relations Executive - Travel
Customer Relations Executive - This World Renowned award winning travel company based close to Gatwick require an experienced Customer Relations Executive to respond to all aspects of post holiday correspondence both verbally and in writing. In return you will receive a salary of circa £23k plus superb staff benefits and travel concessions.
Customer Relations Executive - Responsibilities:
- Respond to post travel correspondence - ensuring complaints are resolved to the customers' satisfaction.
- Make decisions in respect of compensation payments payable as appropriate, retaining commercial awareness.
- Contribute to handling incoming telephone calls from customers, suppliers and internal colleagues - delivering exceptional customer service.
- Liaise with suppliers to investigate customer feedback / complaint and negotiate appropriate compensation as appropriate to the case.
- Monitor feedback for poor product performance and report to relevant departments to ensure improvement for the future.
- Contribute to the production and distribution of relevant internal monthly and ad hoc reports.
Customer Relations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a customer service role in the travel industry.
- Excellent letter writing skills with a high standard of written English.
- Proven ability to negotiate positive outcomes whilst maintaining a positive relationship.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management skills with an ability to manage and take responsibility for own workload.
- Knowledge of ABTA Code of Conduct & Package Travel Regulations
Customer Relations Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £23k according to experience.
- Staff travel concessions.
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for the role of Customer Relations Executive and have the experience required, please apply online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk