Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Travel Insurance) - Field based. An excellent opportunity to join a multi-award winning business where you will be selling travel insurance product to the UK travel trade (B2B2C). There is flexibility around where this person is based as national travel will be required.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for identifying and prospecting potential new partners, managing the tender, bid process and on-boarding as well as attending various travel industry conferences and events to network with your target audience. You will be tasked with analysing data to identify opportunities and support with your negotiations, nurturing a pool of warm leads and working cross functionally with wider teams in the business such as finance, product and wider insurance teams.
Business Development Manager Skills Required
- Must have experience of B2B sales in the UK travel industry with a network across tour operators, OTA's and Retail Travel Agencies
- Track record of winning new business
- Excellent relationship builder and strong networking skills
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Flexible to travel regularly in the UK and occasionally internationally
- Experience/knowledge of the ravel insurance market would help but is not a must over the points above
Business Development Manager Package
A competitive salary (to be discussed on application), company car, 25 days holiday + other perks and benefits. This role can be home/field based.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/