Business Development Manager - UK East
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing team and help us support the growth of our travel agency partners in this market. As a face of Explore in the market you will be responsible for promoting our destinations, growing existing business and developing new sales opportunities. A self-motivated sales professional, you will create and apply an effective sales strategy, offering unparalleled support to our agency partners and add to the continued success of the Explore brand.
If you are passionate about adventure travel and have plenty of incredible travel stories to share, then this could be the role for you!
- Develop relationships with existing and new partners to assist in growing trade sales
- Managing and growing your sales in agreed region
- Plan, create and implement a strategic call cycle to optimise sales growth
- Engage with the retail agency network to deliver innovative training and product knowledge via face to face (in-store) and online platforms
- Representing Explore at industry conferences, trade shows and consumer expos
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of a social media and email strategy for agency partners
- Brochure inventory control and system updates
- Assist in the development and implementation of trade campaigns and promotions and incentives
- Monitor and combat competitor activity. As part of this, develop a thorough product knowledge and an understanding of all competitors products
- Monthly reporting on sales growth and activity
- Manage an allocated expense budget for your region
This is a fantastic opportunity for a personable, positive and customer-focused person with a can do attitude. To be successful in this role you'll be an experienced BDM with an existing travel industry network. You'll be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships while using your initiative to increase demand across our 500+ trips worldwide. You must be willing to work flexible hours to support extensive travel, predominantly within the UK with some international as required.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply Now"
Please find Full Job Description attached.