Customer Service Consultant
As a Customer Service Consultant you are the frontline in delivering exceptional customer service primarily to your assigned region of which you are incredibly passionate about. Focused on increasing revenue through our sales through service mantra, you will strive to convert at the highest level all lines of enquiry and be responsible for all aspects of the end to end booking journey as the single point of contact for customers. A hunger for the sale and a thirst for delivering exceptional service are pre-requisite for all Customer Service Consultants.
• Adapting our sales process, maximise sales opportunities via all channels and consistently achieve sales and service targets and KPIs
• To actively sell the benefits of our flight offering and book flights at the point of sale using the designated company systems
• To pro-actively promote additional services in order to maximise the generation of additional revenue for the business
• Communicate the features and benefits of the Explore product
• Actively chase all personal and assigned leads generated and attempt to convert to bookings
• Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and seek to understand each customers travels needs
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that requests are resolved both promptly and thoroughly keeping service at forefront at all times
• Use sound judgement to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer and solicit feedback to improve service
• To execute all assigned tasks efficiently, ensuring team targets and KPI’s are met
• Participate in trade shows and customer events as required
• Ensuring a customer focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities
• A flexible attitude in the undertaking of all tasks is paramount
• Additional tasks as requested from time to time to assist in the overall service delivery of Explore
To apply for this role, please click "Apply Now"
Please find Full Job Description attached.