Luxury travel consultant
Luxury Travel Consultant position has opened up with an elite travel booking service, based in beautiful offices in Central London. This is the perfect position for someone who is hungry for a challenge in the travel industry; you will be target driven and will be a key player in ensuring consumers receive the best service and are kept updated with the latest and most relevant luxury travel options. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of £25,000 as well as excellent employee perks and commission opportunities.
Luxury Travel Consultant responsibilities:
- Creating and selling holidays to both Members and Non-Member clients
- Take responsibility for client contact on a booking from start to finish, maintaining regular contact with client throughout duration of trip to ensure total satisfaction
- Use strong communication skills to engage fully with all client enquires, and maximise their potential using sound product knowledge
- Keeping up to date with market trends, both suppliers and competitors to ensure the company are always offering the most relevant products at the most competitive rates.
- Attendance to relevant supplier and consumer facing events.
Luxury Travel Consultant requirements:
- Experience of working in a travel environment
- Knowledge of the main luxury hotel groups
- 1 year+ working in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills; telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Creative mindset to enable design of luxury travel packages tailored to the clients needs
- Outstanding excellent customer service
- Proficient IT skills, confident with Microsoft office programs, especially Word and Excel
Luxury Travel Consultant benefits:
- 29 days annual leave (inc BH)
- Fantastic Central London office
- Season ticket loan
- Pension scheme
If you feel that this opportunity suits your skills then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Duncan on 0207 397 1287 quoting DT53751
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk