Customer Relations Executive / Complaint Handler
Travel Industry - Customer Relations Executive / Complaint handler required for successful travel firm based in North West London. This role will require a candidate with strong customer service skills who is confident in their own ability and knowledge when faced with issue areas arising from leisure travel. The successful applicant will have worked in a customer service role within the industry and show real passion for problem solving and teamwork. This position is offering £21,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience and provides strong employee perks.
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
- Investigating post arrival complaints
- Analysing number of compaints and what trends there are
- Liaising with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Responding to client post arrival complaints in accordance to ABTA/TTA guidelines
- Handling client escalations by e-mail and telephone
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact
- Facilitating the customer relations process including internal liaison with various departments, external suppliers, agreeing actions and ensuring all responses are sent by the agreed dates.
- Using the internal systems (RESPOND) to track complaints and correspondence
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, product terms and conditions and contractual obligations
- Aid with credit control to recover payments from suppliers; escalating problem areas to Manager for further action
- Communicating with fellow staff to ensure any issues that arise are dealt with in the appropriate way.
Customer Relations Executive Requirements:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in responding to complaints in writing
- Strong telephone manner, calm and collected
- Travel industry experience
- True problem solver
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent workload management skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a larger team
- Familiar with RESPOND software (desirable)
If you feel that your skills fit this role then please e-mail your CV to Alex using firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alex on 0207 397 1274
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk