GROUPS – GROUP ALLOCATIONS EXECUTIVE (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
We have a great opportunity for a pro-active and motivated person to join our team as a Group Allocations Executive. The role offers the right candidate a chance to manage their own segment of the Group’s business for both Insight Vacations, Trafalgar and Costsaver. Learn about a different and exciting part of the business, and become an integral part of the continual growth of the Groups Team. In this position you will introduced to different facets of the business, ranging from Operations, to Sales, and Marketing.
- Collating Group information from the global sales offices for each Allocation. Checking all information is correct and disseminating the information to the relative departments accordingly
- Booking extra services for each group such as pre/post accommodation, transfers, visits & restaurants
- Building components/contracts in Tropics
- Compiling information brief for Travel Directors
- Liaising with Travel Directors before, during, and after the tour to ensure the tour runs successfully
- Support overseas sales offices with any queries related to the ‘group’ on; destination, itinerary, venue, Travel Director and Tropics enquiries.
- Assisting with Building Custom Group Trips in Tropics
- Facilitating agent requests for potential new custom group business. Working with In Design software to create proposals
- Providing support to the General Manager Global Groups
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry
- Highly organized to individually manage the co-ordination of all Insight, Trafalgar, Costsaver, and Luxury Gold Allocation group business.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively, and balance every changing responsibilities
- Well-spoken in English with a friendly and professional telephone manner
- Good team player and willingness to help others when required
- Good working knowledge and experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Tropics would be an advantage
- Ability to speak another European language would be well regarded
Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm, however during busy periods we would like you to be flexible and be prepared to work longer hours if necessary.
If you’re interested in applying, please email your CV and introductory email by clicking "Apply Now"