German Speaking Travel Consultant
Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products. Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced German Speaking Travel Account Development Executive to join its friendly and busy team.
They provide tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE. This exciting role is ideal for a German speaking travel professional from a wholesale tour operator background seeking career progression and something a little different.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Provide scanned images, brochure material when required to clients
- Visit clients abroad and within the UK
- Organise and accompany clients, potential clients on FAM Trips & inspection trips.
- Create regular promotions & special offers to be sent to existing, potential customers for which you have responsibility for developing
- Assist with product development by being constantly aware of new products by keeping abreast of new hotels, entrances or events that arise
- Increase the growth of existing customers and converting opportunities generated by the sales team
- Qualifying, quoting, and conversion of ad-hoc groups.
- Similar experience within the travel industry
- Fluent German speaker
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Career progression
- Varied role
- Travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Plus many more benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.