Hotel Data Loaders
Hotel Data Loaders. If you are a data loading guru and a wizard at reading hotel contracts then this Hotel Data Loader role has you name on it. Red Planet are currently assisting a well-established and exceptionally reputable tour operator in their search for experienced Hotel Data Loader to join their central London operations team. The company combines breadth and depth of experience in creating inspirational bespoke holidays to worldwide destinations such as Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East, Far East, Caribbean, Hawaii and the USA, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
The Hotel Data Loader Role:
- Ensure hotel data loading procedures and policies are maintained across all platforms in accordance with company standards
- Loading all suppliers’ hotel products into the database/ih-house system in good time, manipulating data and meeting all deadlines
- Loading last minute offers, flash sales, stop-sell and close-outs, liaising with product department for workload priority, delivering within set timeframes
- Perform daily system checks, create data reports and monitor all data for accuracy, ensuring attention to detail at all times
- Support the sales team regarding hotel rates queries/terms & conditions on existing and new contracts
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Hotel database loader with first-hand experience of loading contract rates into in-house system
- Experience in loading last minute offers, flash sales and dealing with stop-sell and close-outs
- Ability to manage hotel contract loading process from beginning to end
The basic salary is up to £29,000 per annum, dependent on experience and excellent benefits, including travel concessions and fam trips!
If you are a Hotel Data Loading guru and a wizard at reading hotel contracts, then get your CV across to Red Planet Immediately!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.