Senior Product Manager- Indian Subcontinent
Leading a small team of executives and managers, the purpose of the Senior Product Manager will be to provide strategic destination-focused management to the business.
Taking ownership and responsibility for your regional development strategy and contracting processes. The Senior Product Manager will work with the commercial, sales, marketing and aviation teams to ensure the effective planning and bringing to market of products.
Senior Product Manager responsibilities:
- Developing a strategic destination plan for Indian Subcontinent, ensuring this in inline with the overall tailormade strategy.
- Builds an inspiring product portfolio.
- Responsible for leading the launch projects of destinations.
- Monitor competitor activity, product, pricing, brochures and digital marketing.
- Maintain excellent relationships with key partners, tourism boards and suppliers.
- Work with sales teams to champion product training for your destinations.
- Responsible for leading the negotiation of contracts for ground product and services to achieve market leading terms on rates, offers, allocations, added value, marketing contributions and overrides.
Senior Product Manager experience required:
- An experienced Product Manager/ Senior Destination Manager/ Regional Destination Manager with a proven track record in the travel/ tour operating industry.
- Indian Subcontinent destination knowledge essential (tailormade preferred).
- An experienced negotiator. Commercially astute.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- A dedicated, highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for travel and ready to take on new challenges.
- Leadership experience preferred.
In return, an incredible salary is on offer, plus an impressive package to include 28 days holiday (with the opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional days) pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, discounts on travel products, season ticket loans, a chance to travel worldwide and internal progression!
Potential flexibilty to work from home 2 days per week.