Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive required by a Travel Industry Direct Marketing company. 28-30K. You will work in partnership with clients to optimise and email marketing campaigns and their ongoing B2B engagement, and in addition you will oversee the companies own direct marketing operations.
Email Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage delivery of email campaigns on behalf of clients and company
- Monitor performance of ad hoc email and automated mailings and make recommendations to develop email-marketing channel.
- Develop relationships with partners and agencies
- Measurement and reporting of performance of marketing campaigns
Email Marketing Executive skills and experience:
- Experience managing email programmes.
- Strong communications and copywriting skills
- Basic design skills in order to manage images, template layouts, etc
- Experience managing email campaigns and an understanding of optimization, user xperience, A/B and multivariate testing and reporting, data + segmentation
- Travel Industry experience - desirable
- Ability to juggle a multitude of campaigns
If you are interested in this Email Marketing Executive position please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly