Sales Support / Administration
Sales Support / Administration. A fast growing and incredibly successful luxury tour operator is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sales Support / Admin to join their dynamic sales team in central London. The successful candidate will facilitate all aspects of pre & post departure holiday enquiries. You will be the point of contact for our client’s valued customers, creatively finding solutions to their issues, so good verbal and written communication skills are essential. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary as well as perks such as educational trips to luxury destinations sold. Our client is a friendly & vibrant luxury Tour Operator and look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to their team.
- Supporting members of the sales team
- Handling client queries in relation to pre and post sales/administration by telephone and email
- Dealing with customers pre departure queries i.e. flight changes, name changes, cancellations etc.
- Up selling of additional products
- Ensuring all correspondence and travel documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue
- Dealing with collating of passenger’s travel documents
- Updating and managing information on databases
Skills & Experience Needed:
- All applicants must have experience working in the Travel Industry
- Experience of dealing with both pre and post-departure customer service duties
- Highly organised, possessing strong interpersonal skills and patience
- Attention to detail is key
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and possessing excellent time management
- Experience of working in a busy environment, with strong administration skills
Salary on Offer:
- The salary on offer is £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, DOE
- Plus discount holiday benefits and travel industry perks, including complimentary Fam Trips to luxury destinations
- This is certainly an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person who is looking for the next step on their career ladder
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.