Adventure & Luxury Travel Operations Executive / Sales Support
Do you like adventure and luxury travel? Seeking career progression with something a little bit different? We are seeking an experienced Travel Operations Executive for the post sales team due to success and expansion. This award winning, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator offer various holiday types throughout Europe, India, Iran, Bhutan, Latin America, SE Asia, China, Myanmar, Cuba, the Caucasus, the Balkans plus many more inspiring destinations. They offer activity, family wildlife, off the beaten track, honeymoons, tours, festivals and luxury tailor-made travel – be part of this inspirational tour operator and be rewarded for your hard work! This opportunity comes with significant personal development and job advancement opportunities.
This role is ideal for existing operations, customer service or sales support executive seeking career development and something a little different.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same:
- Dealing with clients and potential clients by phone and email, pre-trip, during the trip and post trip.
- Assisting clients to build custom-designed tours to meet their requirements
- Liaising with suppliers from various countries
- Invoicing and preparation of trip documentation
- Management of payments
- Brochure mailouts and follow ups
- Assisting at trade fairs and occasional travel events (speaking with clients, preparation of documents, help setting up etc)
- Overseas familiarisation trips to expand knowledge and develop product knowledge
- Tailormade travel operational and / or sales support experience within a UK based tour operator or travel agency is essential
- Good IT skills - especially working with spreadsheets. (Word/Excel/Gmail/Google Docs/Internet)
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Meticulous attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Varied job role
- State of the art offices
- Travel perks
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.