Travel Ticketing Agent
Our client is a successful elite travel company that offer a range of bespoke itineraries across the globe.
Due to remarkable growth now seeking an experienced Travel Ticketing Agent to join its busy team either on a temporary or permanent basis.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Manage the ticketing queue within GDS ensuring all tickets are issued within the correct ticketing time limit.
- Carry out quality control checks
- Check all itineraries for cost saving opportunities, actively looking for opportunities to increase conversion and/or margin
- Manage GDS queues including quality control
- Revalidate and reissue tickets where necessary on request
- Assist finance in reconciling the BSP on a weekly basis to ensure timely reconciliation
- Process and apply for refunds via the appropriate channels
- Book business travel arrangements for staff
- Assist with any operational issues
- Assist Operations Manager and Director of Product and Commercial with technical support
- Keep up to date with industry and airline trends
- Ticketing experience is essential
- Expert understanding of GDS
- First class knowledge of tour operations
- Solid understanding of tour operator fare structures
- Experienced in manual fare builds
- Accredited ticketing qualifications
- Lucrative salary
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company
- Plus many more perks!
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.