Hotel Contracting Manager
Our client is a successful, global and dynamic travel firm who bring incoming tourists across the globe to Europe and provide accommodation and related online products.
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Contract Manager, for the Central Europe and Austria area to join the Contracts & Purchasing team in the London Head Office.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with experience in contracting seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of contracting hotels and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, static and dynamic, terms and conditions with hotels.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Contracting hotels and be fully accountable for negotiating rates, terms and conditions with hotels.
- Negotiate special offers and exclusive deals with all hotels throughout the year.
- Closely monitor the room production and work with all the relevant parties to stimulate growth of bookings, room nights and revenue.
- Undertake ongoing analysis of the product and quality within the contracting area to maintain consistent product offering for clients.
- Conduct some business trips to improve relations with suppliers and negotiate the best market rates.
- Address and resolve any issues with suppliers.
- Contracting experience is a must within the travel industry for either Central Europe and/ or Balkan Austria.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with suppliers to achieve optimum results.
- Ability to keep up with the market trends and adapt work towards it.
- Available to travel up to 10 weeks maximum a year.
- Healthy salary
- Use of luxury leisure facilities
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Day off for moving house – paid!
- £1000 referral scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free eye tests
- Varied job role
- The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today. Please email a cover letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for this post with all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.