Partnerships Manager (Africa), London, Salary up to 45k
The Partnerships Manager of Africa will be integral in delivering successful partnerships within the airport ecosystem to support the development of the Travel Platform and align with the business strategy.
A key responsibility will be to manage Priority Pass core (middle Tier) partnerships across Africa as well as supporting Partnership Lounge team members across other regions and territories.
Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
- Source, prospect, negotiate and manage relevant commercial partnerships to broaden the scope, size and value of our airport experience ecosystem
- Ensure optimum commercial terms and conditions for new partnerships as well as strengthening and leveraging the terms and scope of current relationships
- Ensure preferential contractual terms are in place to reflect the global scale of the business
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of partnership content and develop new efficiencies to manage and broaden scope of content to market
- Collate, analyse and provide analytical insight into the performance of the partnership and its potential growth
- Collaborate with Marketing to plan and enable partners to have the best exposure through different channels.
- Elaborate and cooperate in the strategic marketing plan to ensure best in class marketing and brand support across the Travel Platform and airport ecosystem
Partnerships Manager Requirements:
- Significant international supplier management experience, preferably is the travel space. Experience in the airport economy sector is advantageous but not essential
- Track record of delivering global programmes, cross border projects and P&L delivery
- Essential highly numerate with sound analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Excellent relationship builder within an international environment
- Strong networker and communicator and able to work across departments
- Skilled in producing new ideas, approaches and insights
- Languages of Middles Eastern origin or French would be advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of the requirements for delivering successful marketing communication plans
- Inherent desire to keep up to date with competitor information and market trends
Partnerships Manager Additional Information:
- Salary to £45k
- Annual Bonus
- Role office based - City of London
- Benefits package
Interested? Please send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/