Luxury Travel Guest Relations Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning luxury travel company that offers a range of bespoke travel itineraries across the globe. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced Luxury Travel Guest Relations Manager to join the team.
This is a great opportunity for a senior team leader, operations or sales manager, supervisor or customer service manager from a luxury tour operator seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Work to aggressively reduce complaint ratios and compensation ratios across the business units
- Provide monthly root cause analysis to the board, including resolution recommendations
- responsible for our booking conditions including package sales and single element bookings
- Ensure secure compliance is in place with the various laws and regulations affecting the business in selling and operating holidays
- Provide training to improve guest issue handling knowledge and techniques
- Provide oversight on all serious or complex issues, especially those where regulatory advice is required
- Provide final recommendations and co-signatory sign off on high value compensation claims
- At least three years of guest/client relationship management experience in the travel industry
- Proficiency in The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Regulations 2018, the ABTA Code of Conduct and the ATOL Regulations 2012 is highly desirable, together with the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Generous salary + bonus
- Elite travel perks
- Pension scheme contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthy food provided
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel insurance
- Free onsite gym
- Staff travel support
- Career development
- Plus many more perks.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Luxury Travel Guest Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly