Homeworking Business Travel Consultant - Daytime hrs
- Contract Type
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant - Up to £24k - with day time hours!
This position has become available within one of the UK's leading corporate travel management companies. There are great incentives, career progression and social events. The company are looking for a home working business travel consultant, who has previously worked as a senior BTC, team leader in BT or supervisor or Operations Manager. This role is for Day time hours AND with a salary up to £24k to work from Home
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking corporate travel for a variety of clients
- Book the business travel process in its entirety
- Issuing tickets, performing refunds, exchanges and re-calculations
- Building rapport with your individual clients
Homeworker Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Ideally proficiency using a GDS, cross training can be provided to their Native system
- Previous business travel consultant experience is essential to a good standard to work from home
- Perhaps you are currently working as a BTC, business travel consultant, Senior BTC or corporate travel consultant and want the next step or maybe you are working as a senior and want the opportunity to do your job from home?, or likewise you are in a management/team leader BT role , seeking the opportunity to homeworking but looking to keep day time hours.
- Good communications and ability to work efficiently and prioritize your workload are essential as you will be dealing with high touch clients in a fast paced working environment
Additional information for Home Working Business Travel Consultant:
- Individual monthly incentives both personal and according to company success
- Quarterly progress review and meetings
- Homeworker can be situated anywhere in the North of England
To apply for this home working business travel consultant position please email your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Kelly or Helen on 01612384490 to discuss this role and apply
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk