Business and Media Events Travel Manager
- Contract Type
Our client are leading contenders in the Business & Media Events Travel Management industry.
They are highly successful and are looking for a highly motivated and driven senior travel consultant, with managerial skills to join their growing business.
They work with some of the biggest names and brands in the World, so you will be working alongside senior management, VIP’s and important PA’s.
The working environment is face paced and therefore you much have a high level of attention to detail, product knowledge and be one step ahead of the game.
- Strong leadership skills to be able to motivate and manage a team
- Strength and determination
- Provide creative ticketing via Sabre, high standards of service, responsive solutions
- Manage event bookings which occasionally may require escorted travel
- Provide budgets and forecasts
- Create and maintain relationships with company clients and suppliers
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Assist with all areas of requirements including air/ground transport, visas, group bookings etc
- Assist with admin
Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years experiencing using Sabre to ticket and reissue
- Good office skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Event Management experience
Apply for Business and Media Events Travel Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly