Our client is a Global Lifestyle, Travel and Event Agency who are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Travel Director to join their quickly expanding travel division. This is an exciting opportunity to grow within a quickly expanding company, with excellent prospects for career and personal development.
As well as the London office, you will also be required from time to time to travel to the New York office.
You will support and manage the day to day running of the travel team. You will also be required to create reports, run sales training, coach the team and give feedback to the Global Direct or Travel Operations.
Assist with all aspects of corporate, leisure and event travel.
- Management of the London and New York Travel Teams
- Manage the travel managers to ensure they hit targets, retain clients and grow the division
- Background in management and growth of travel teams
- Strong performance management skills
- Assisting with the budgets, forecasting and financial reports
- Supplier management an reconciliation
- Booking corporate, event and VIP leisure travel
- Have an above and beyond attitude
- Be aware of client budgets and ensure cost effective solutions are provided
- Curate itineraries, invoices and reports
- Lead generation
- Attend networking events
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar travel-based role
- Experience in team leadership and team management
- Working knowledge of Galileo
- Knowledge of systems such as duty of care, invoicing, financial and online booking tools
- Knowledge of industry suppliers and hotels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Able to maximise business opportunities
- Quick learner
- Ability to adapt to new and changing environments
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Strong independent initiative