Travel Reservations Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
We're looking for experienced Travel Reservations Managers or Retail Travel Managers for a brand new, fantastic opportunity with our award-winning, Swansea based client. Responsible for the day to day running and management of the Travel Reservations department, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that monthly revenue, commission and land targets are met, calls are answered and dealt with quickly and service levels are maintained.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the position, along with a pro-active, motivational approach and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Travel Reservations Manager:
- Managing the daily efficient running of the Travel Reservations Department
- Answer calls and make reservations to ensure that service levels are maintained at all times.
- Communicating team performance targets and ensure that departmental targets for speed, efficiency, sales & quality are met.
- Reviewing the performance of staff and identifying any training needs via monthly one to one’s, call monitoring and analysing daily reports.
- Ensure team complete all mandatory training and that they are trained on all in house products, preferred airlines and systems.
- Handling any complex customer or agent’s complaints
- Monitor staffing, including shift patterns and ensuring that there is sufficient number of staff required to meet demand
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and promoting bonus, rewards & incentive schemes to the team to ensure initiatives are driven
- Assist product and marketing by providing and checking offers for e:shots, social media and other ad hoc campaigns.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a managerial role within the Travel sector
- Good worldwide travel product knowledge
- Able to communicate and manage time effectively
- Able to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Strong business awareness
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Reservations Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Reservations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly