Marketing and PR executive
The Taiwan Tourism Bureau UK is the national tourism board of Taiwan for the UK market with the task of marketing Taiwan as an attractive travel destination worldwide.
The Taiwan Tourism Bureau is looking for a Marketing & PR Executive in their London office.
Marketing and PR executives duties
- Marketing & PR promotion experience in the travel industry
- Planning and implementation of events
- Supervision of trade fair and roadshow appearances in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavian countries.
- Accompaniment of fam/press Trips
- Maintenance of social media channels
- General administrative tasks
- Processing of general requests for information
- Telephone and reception services
Marketing and PR exexutives skills required
-Completed studies in the field of tourism
-Good computer knowledge of the most common MS Office programs (especially Powerpoint)
- Good use of social media
- Experience with digital marketing in the travel industry
- Communication strength, creativity, flexibility, willingness to travel, open-mindedness and interest in Asia
-A varied area of responsibility in a motivated and international team
-Travel within Europe and to Taiwan
If you are interested in the above role please send your cv to email@example.com with your salary expectations
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk