Personal Assistant to MD
Our client is a well known, Birmingham based Tour Operator who are currently looking for a customer focused and IT savvy Personal Assistant to join their team. Bringing a background gained within the travel sector and with strong administration skills, the successful candidate will support the MD with a variety of responsibilities including diary management, the booking of travel and accommodation, minute taking and other ad hoc duties.
Previous travel industry experience (reservations/customer service/administration) is essential for the role, along with a highly organised, flexible and pro-active approach as no two days will be the same! In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of £18k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Personal Assistant:
- Supporting the MD with a variety of tasks including diary management, minute taking etc.
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Provide the highest standard of written and verbal communication at all times
- Carrying out other ad hoc duties as required
Skills required for the role:
- Highly organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Service orientated with strong administration and IT skills
- Calm under pressure
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- A good understanding of the travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Personal Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now.
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.