Are you an experienced Product Executive or Product Manager, looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have an excellent understanding of the Travel sector and a high level of commercial awareness? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join a leading Travel organisation based in Birmingham as they look to add a Product Manager to their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for securing the best commercial terms for our client, ensuring they are commercially best placed in the market through effective sourcing and administration of their destination, hotel and auxiliary requirements.
Previous experience within a similar Product or Commercial role is essential for the position, along with a good understanding of the Travel sector and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £30k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Maintaining consistent relationships with suppliers and Tourist Boards.
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing.
- Monitor sales for preferred and key partners to drive deals.
- Negotiate and monitor commercial agreements with preferred partners.
- Negotiate exclusive offer deals and incentives and marketing deals with suppliers.
- Manage the efficient running of all products within the department.
- Arrange and attend supplier meetings and liaise with HR/Training department to organise training requirements.
- Follow up with suppliers on day to day supplier related issues and complaints.
- Attend industry events on behalf of the company.
- Monitor company websites and e-shots for accuracy and relevance.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Thorough knowledge of the travel sector and industry awareness
- The ability to organise
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be able to work under pressure.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.