Product Assistant - Banstead - Excellent Salary
This leading specialist travel operator offering worldwide holidays and educational trips are looking for a Product Assistant to join their friendly product team on a 1 year fixed term contract. Priding themselves on being destination and subject experts this successful company is the UK leader in Geography school trips with an education team including ex-teachers and travel specialists. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a product department and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Product Assistant - Role Features and Responsibilities:
- Support the Product Manager, Contracts Manager and two Product Executives
- Co-ordinate the reservations system loading and updating, liaising with the IT department to ensure all components are loaded correctly
- Co-ordinate the product team's approach to progress work on responsible travel and environmental sustainability
- Prepare commercial rate agreement documents
- Update web pages
- Maintain central product manuals and help maintain the supplier handobook
- Assist the Sales and Operations team with product issues
Product Assistant - Skills Required
- Proven experience in an operations or adminstration role within the travel industry
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Passion and experience relating to responsible travel
- An analytical eye for detail and accuracy
- Experience with Wordpress or a similar content management system would be advantageous
Product Assistant - Extra Information
This is a Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm role.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk