Inventory Database Loader
Inventory Database Loader. Central London based luxury tour operator is seeking an experienced travel administrator with excellent Data Loading skills. This position is looking for a friendly and conscientious individual to join our client’s welcoming team. To be a good fit for the role, you will need to have excellent project management skills, be confident in the use of Microsoft packages and have exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role involves loading inventory for products such as hotels and villas into our client’s back-office system to display on their website
- The Inventory Database Loader will deal with all queries raised by sales staff regarding inventory by liaising directly with the product managers to clarify information
- Monitoring the inventory inbox and making sure that stop-sales and close-outs are loaded into the system in a timely manner
- You will need to ensure that your work is accurate and you may be asked to cross check other team-members work in your department
- Responsible for liaising with team members on a daily basis to manage workload and prioritise duties
Data Loading Skills & Experience:
- This position requires an individual with Hotel / Villa loading experience, who is highly organised, possessing strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The position requires the ability to prioritise duties with an attention to detail and the ability to assist others in the department
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and possessing excellent time management and high quality delivery capabilities skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment, with strong administration skills
Salary is up to £27,000 dependent on experience, plus company benefits and the opportunity to travel overseas on Fam Trip.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.