Travel General Manager
We have a brand new and excellent opportunity for an experienced and commercially minded retail travel manager to develop and manage a homeworking travel business based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The role comes with a highly attractive package and excellent benefits.
Reporting to the Director of the business, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Homeworkers which deals with worldwide leisure and business destinations. The role will also require a strong emphasis on business development, homeworker recruitment, marketing and promotion to actively generate new business.
They will have proven managerial experience, strong motivational and leadership skills and will be commercially aware with an understanding of the rewards and challenges of the homeworking process. In return, our client are offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £39k plus bonus, car allowance and travel benefits. If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel General Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel General Manager (Homeworking Division):
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of Homeworkers with very ambitious company growth plans. (Homeworkers are employed as consultants on a commission only basis and will generate their own sales leads).
- Managing a growing Homeworking team, the role will include systems training, sales training and business development in order to maximise Homeworker sales and commissions.
- Overall responsibility for the Homeworkers sales of a wide range of travel products and destinations with clients over the phone and via email.
- Overall responsibility with the assistance of dedicated office staff for Homeworker administration including invoicing, ticketing and customer correspondence.
- New business development. Developing and expanding new products for Homeworker sales including high revenue long haul and cruise products.
- Developing Homeworker strategies to assist them with expanding their business to their local communities including local businesses, groups and societies.
- Marketing – Developing marketing plans to assist Homeworkers in generating sales leads through local advertising including sales leaflets and promotions, regular mailshots and online marketing through social media platforms including Facebook.
- Develop customer relationship management procedures in order to train and assist homeworkers in growing their customer databases.
- Deliver ambitious sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service.
- Office based position in Leeds with regular office hours 9am – 6pm as well as regular nationwide home worker visits.
Skills required for the role:
- Retail travel management experience of at least 5 years within a shop, call centre or homeworking business.
- Strong motivational and man management skills required to lead the Homeworking sales team.
- Strong commercial skills in developing new business ideas
- Driven to exceeding sales targets.
- Willingness to travel through the UK as required
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel General Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.