Twilight/Weekend Destination Home Based Sales Specialist Tropical Sky
Suitable candidates would have travelled to some long haul destinations and have a real passion for sharing their knowledge with our valued clients. Ideally have 2 years’ experience selling holidays and outstanding specialist destination knowledge. Confidence on the telephone is a must with a real hunger for success. Flexibility is paramount to cover a variety of shifts that primarily finish at 9pm and weekends.
Product training is ongoing to ensure our Destination Sales Specialists can give excellent advice on the selection of the perfect holiday.
This salaried role consists of a generous basic plus uncapped commission with an OTE of between £27k and £30k.
We have places available in our Caribbean and Indian Ocean/Middle East Teams currently.
In return we also offer remote training in our modern offices, a basic salary and comm.
• Receive customer enquiries by telephone and e-mail to book long haul holidays
• Making outbound calls to previous customers to advise and assist on holiday choices
• Follow up on all quotes made
• Assist colleagues’ customers as required
• Aim to achieve company conversion required per destination
• Balance chasing as required
• Attend shows, functions, familiarisation trips, workshops as required
• Any other tasks required by the role
Shifts are likely to be-
3 x 12-30-9pm
2 x 10.30-7pm
3 weeks out of 4 will include full weekends and are rostered shifts dependant on business needs.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"