Travel Product Executive
NO previous experience is required in Product or Travel – our client will consider strong administration skills / working in a Hotel / Travel Agents
KENT £18,000 - £20,000
As a Product Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling of trip operations
- Production of sales literature - brochures and website
- Training of internal departments (sales, customer operations and marketing)
- Managing supplier relationships
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors for trip costing recommendations (commercial understanding)
- Assisting the Product Manager with tasks
- Researching new product destinations
Product Executive Skill attributes:
• Previous product or commercial experience in a tour operator role ideal but not essential
• Strong team and work ethic, providing assistance when colleagues absent
• Good communication skills
• Numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent understanding and application of English language both oral and written
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
• Ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
To apply for this Product Executive Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that TMS Talent may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.