Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday + 1 Saturday in 4 weeks, 9.00am-1.00pm
Location: Elstree, Hertfordshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 pa
Looking for your next challenge in travel?
Want to work with a true market leading tour operator?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Flights Administrator to join our small but perfectly formed team of flights specialists in our Elstree Head Office.
As Flights Administrator you’ll play a key role in helping us provide our guests with the most convenient and cost-effective choice of flights for all our European and Worldwide holidays.
As Flights Administrator you’ll:
- • Manage flight manifests
- • Create bookings in Amadeus
- • Issue IT, nett, published fares, group fares, re-issues, refunds and revalidations
- • Calculate costs and optimise potential savings
- • Pre-allocate seats, meals and service requests with OSI/SSR
- • Manage flight capacity and monitor flight changes
- • Communicating with airlines and colleagues
- • Providing out of hours support when necessary
In return, you can expect:
- • Competitive salary
- • Comprehensive health benefits package
- • Generous holiday allowance
- • A work life balance
- • 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 for travel support (after six months service)
- • Exclusive HF discounts on flights and UK and worldwide holidays for you, your friends and family
- • Exclusive discounts at several high street outdoors equipment stores
- • Cycle to work scheme
- • Free carparking
- • Charity events, Summer socials and Christmas parties
As Flights Administrator you’ll possess:
- • A good knowledge of Amadeus or similar GDS
- • Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- • A high competency in airline fares preferably gained within a tour operator or airline ticketing environment
- • An understanding all aspects of IATA ticketing rules
- • An excellent attention to detail
- • The ability to work as part of a small team
A bit about us:
We are a multi-award-winning travel and hotel company and the UK’s largest walking & outdoor holiday provider, operating in over 70 global locations. With more than 100 years’ experience, we’re a co-operative society, owned by our 40,000 members.
Our team of 500 people work together to provide exceptional holiday experiences that inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. That’s why more than 60,000 guests trust us to arrange their holiday each year.
Join us and you’ll find a professional, welcoming environment that encourages you to learn new skills, celebrates your achievements and enables you to build a rewarding career.
For a full job description and to find out more please visit our careers pages. Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking "Apply", we’d love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 31.10.19