Travel Customer Service Executive
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Travel Specialist for a well-known, award winning and dynamic tour operator that offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, sales support, customer service or administration with a passion for cruise and holidays, from a tour operator or retail travel agency seeking career development, progression and a varied job role. Reap the rewards with their generous benefits and apply today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Ensuring all passenger enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner. This will be done by telephone, email and on occasion, face to face.
- Ensure correct information is passed on to passengers.
- Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post
- Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information, itinerary change letters etc.
Please note you must travel agency or tour operator experience to be considered for this post with a customer service and/or administration background. The ideal candidate MUST hold a driver’s license and have a car.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
- Salary reviews
- Additional overtime – further bonus
- Newly refurbished state of the art offices
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Fun working environment
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.