Receptionist - Travel & Incentives
Our client is a leading provider of Travel & Incentive marketing campaigns and they’re looking for a Receptionist to be the face of their Bramhall head office.
The successful candidate will need to run the Reception desk in a confident and organised manner so strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task are key. Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, however previous travel industry experience isn’t required for this role.
Our client are offering a competitive salary of £19,500 plus excellent company and industry benefits, so if this is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Receptionist:
- Responding to landlord intercom system, greeting guests, completing sign in and out book and making them feel welcome.
- Liaising with staff members, informing them their guest has arrived and looking after the guest until collected
- Answering main switchboard phone number, distributing calls as appropriate and taking and distributing messages.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages, as well as outgoing mail and packages
- Ensuring the reception area and office is in proper working order
- Coordinating schedules, activities, events/functions, related facilities, arranging refreshments
Skills required for the role:
- Ideally, previous experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart appearance and a confident, professional manner
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and to work under pressure
- Patient, adaptable and willing to learn
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Receptionist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.