Travel Consultant - Sevenoaks, Kent
Travel Consultant - Sevenoaks, Kent. If you are looking for a fulfilling Travel Consultant role that involves putting the customer first, then look no further! Be part of a fantastic travel brand that offers worldwide holiday covering Multi-Centre Holidays, Escorted Group Tours, Fly Drives, but still with growth potential for not just the business but their employees too as they develop new destination markets and infrastructure in the company. As the Travel Team grows, they are seeking ambitious Travel Consultants to join their established tour operator. Amadeus GDS Training will be provided to successful travel candidates.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- You'll be working in an engaging culture alongside an amazing team of travel-loving individuals
- This fabulous Travel Consultant position will be responsible for selling amazing destinations such as The Mediterranean, Australia, New Zealand, Caribbean, South East Asia, Indian Ocean, Indian Subcontinent, Middle East and Africa
- Deliver a real passion for travel, you will be empowered to be creative and innovative in how you build your relationships with your customers
- Passionate about developing yourself further, with a desire to learn and continually expand your destination knowledge
- Always carry a 'Can do' attitude where nothing is too much trouble and possess the flexibility to adapt in a changing environment
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Travel Consultant possessing an excellent working attitude with an ability to work well under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive personality
- Experience in selling some of the destinations our client covers
- Excellent telephone manner and carry the ability to work well under pressure
- Driven with a hunger for success
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in line with company standard and guidelines, enhancing customer experience
- Experience in up-selling & adding on of ancillary products including tours/excursions and room upgrades
- Competent computer knowledge, Word etc. and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
Our client offers a pleasant and rewarding working environment with excellent opportunities to develop your career, along with a great remuneration package. The basic salary is £19,000 per annum, including commission, plus benefits, Fam Trips, including 20 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.