Luxury Travel - Senior Travel Consultant
Senior Travel Consultant – Luxury Travel. A golden opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant is now available to join an innovative Luxury Travel Company based in North London. This long established company has over the years built a reputation for its renowned and impeccable service it offers to its rich and loyal clientele.
Offering ultimate holidays covering Short, Mid & Long-haul destinations, to the idyllic beach retreats on exotic coastlines and spontaneous worldwide city breaks, private jets & private yachts including exclusive handpicked luxury hotels around the world, our client crafts the perfect trips, which are personalised and tailored to the precise needs of their high-end clientele because every one of their travellers is seeking that very perfect holiday experience.
Luxury Specialist Senior Travel Consultant Role & You:
You’ve sold some of the following Luxury Operators: Abercrombie & Kent, Cox & Kings, Carrier, ITC, Elegant Resorts, Kirker, Citalia, Sovereign, VJV, CV Villas, Cadogan, Kuoni, Ski Independence, Wellness Escapes etc
You’ve sold some of the following Luxury Hotels: Banyan Tree, One & Only, Four Seasons, Oberoi, Viceroy, Conrad, Kempinski, Shangri La, Fairmont, Ritz Carlton, Jumeirah, Nobu, Sandy Lane – Barbados, Ikos, Atlantis, Secrets, Pan Pacific, Marina Bay, Taj, Leela etc.
- Travel Consultant with experience of creating and selling exclusive & personalised luxury travel itineraries
- A Good sense of luxury hotel products and up market travel
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and high command of the English language
- Outstanding mixture of service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast paced service oriented environment
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport, whilst offering an efficient and professional service
- Ability to build lasting relationships with established loyal clientele
- Working knowledge of a GDS is advantages, however, our client will consider exceptional candidates without a GDS where training will be provided
The Package & Benefits:
- Opportunity to join a highly established Luxury Specialist Company
- Excellent basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum, plus Commission scheme in place 40% on sales made once you’ve made 2.5 of your salary
- 25 days holiday
- Working full time Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm and 1 Saturday a month which is paid as overtime separately
- Not forgetting the opportunities to travel on luxury educationals, experiencing the destinations and products you sell
This is a fantastic job for those of you who wish to work for a luxury specialist company. If you feel this position is for you, then contact us today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.