Sales Support & Ticketing
A great opportunity has arisen to join our client’s busy Sales Support team based in their high spec London office. Our client is a successful, dynamic and forward-thinking travel company that offer various travel types across Canada and America.
This exciting Travel Sales Support Executive position is ideal for a travel professional with ticketing, operations, sales support, customer service or administrative experience within the travel industry seeking career progression and generous benefits.
Your career begins here:
- The role involves working closely with the sales team as well as liaising with suppliers daily
- Ticketing, Issuing / Reissuing / Refund tickets in Galileo – Cross-training provided on CRS / GDS flight systems
- Run and manage reports to ensure quality control
- Issuing clients documentation i.e., car vouchers, transfers, excursions, cruises etc.
- Process all on request booking components and manage ground queues
- Manage allocation & bookings – ensuring confirmations are received within the set turnaround time and checking that all details are accurate
- Maintaining and developing strong working relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring any special requirements are booked for passengers
Skills / Experience / Requirements:
- General working knowledge of Galileo or any other CRS / GDS flight system – however training is provided
- Experience in operations, sales support, ticketing, customer service or administration within the travel industry is essential
- A strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full Training on CRS / CRS flight systems for the right candidate
- Travel perks
- On-going training
- State of the art offices
- FAM trips
- Varied and exciting job role
- Career progression
- Be part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER TRAVEL PROFESSIONALS FROM A TOUR OPERATOR, AIRLINE OR RETAIL TRAVEL AGENCY.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.