Retail Travel Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-established, dynamic and forward thinking travel company for experienced Retail Travel Assistant Manager due to success and expansion. This travel company offers a wide range of holiday types across the globe to travellers from luxury tailormade travel to adventure packages. This role is ideal for an exciting travel consultant from a tour operator or travel agency seeking career development, luxury FAM Trips across the globe and the opportunity to earn very generous commission. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a senior retail travel consultant who has experience in management or a team leader / supervisor seeking something a little different.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Lead the branch to exceed sales targets whilst helping to grow the brand i
- Deliver and exceed store performance and productivity
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Work towards branch targets, maximising sales and profits
- A true passion for travel and sales
- Previous travel management experience within the retail travel sector with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team is essential
- Solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Lucrative salary and uncapped commission
- Increased holiday allowance
- Comprehensive training
- FAM Trips – test drive new hotels and soak up the atmosphere in fantastic destinations including; Jamaica, Las Vegas, The Seychelles, Dubai, China and Thailand to name just a few.
- Travel perks
- Career progression
- Ongoing development
- Friendly & busy team
- State of the art offices
- Varied job role
- Roles available in Glasgow and Edinburgh
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.