Ireland & Scotland Travel Sales Consultant
Want to sell Ireland and Scotland as tourist destinations? This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced professional who is highly motivated to sell tailor-made tour packages in Ireland and Scotland.
You’ll be an enthusiastic sales and customer-focused Travel Consultant working for one of the leading travel companies for incoming tours in Northern Europe.
Nordic Visitor UK offers great culture, work-life balance and outstanding benefits package.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Converting leads into sales of tailor-made tour packages in Ireland, Scotland and England.
- Organising each itinerary with a personal touch.
- Arranging everything from accommodations to activities and transportation according to clients’ needs and special interests.
- Catering to mid and high-income clients from all over the world, you will be adept at providing first-class service and an unforgettable travel experience.
The role is perfect for you if:
- You have experience in selling tours in Ireland (self-drive tours/escorted/private tours/small groups) (essential).
- You have an insider’s knowledge of travel and tourism trends in Ireland.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are energetic, service – oriented and positive-minded team-player.
- You are a high performer when working both independently and as an active team-player.
- Salary package from £24,000 - £28,000
- Free snacks to enjoy at work
- Shorter working days on a Thursday & Friday
- Fam Trips
- Travel to head office in Iceland
- Yearly budget to spend on your own personal development/study
- 24 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays per year
- Weekly lunch
- Monthly events
- City centre location in Edinburgh
If you are keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply with your CV & covering letter by no later than October 25th 2019.
If you want learn more about Nordic Visitor please visit our website: https://www.nordicvisitor.com/career/