Reservations and Operations Consultant - Luxury Travel Company
Reservations and Operations Consultant
Salary to £21,000 + Bonus
A great opportunity to join a fast-growing tour operator looking to recruit a Reservations & Operations Consultant on a permanent basis. You will be passionate about providing a high level of customer service and have a keen eye for detail.
As a Reservations & Operations Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Convert enquiries into bookings.
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner.
- Administration to process telephone bookings.
- Operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of our holidays.
- Other duties as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Reservations & Operations Consultant attributes:
- Previous customer service experience, ideally within the travel industry.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptable to changes in the workload and key tasks.
- Strong team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Strong geographical knowledge.
- Previous travel to Australia and New Zealand an advantage.
Salary to £21,000 dependant on experience + Bonuses. 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days. Concessionary travel.
For a fully confidential application please email your CV.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.