USA & Caribbean Product Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning & dynamic tour operator that offers European and Worldwide luxury tailormade travel. Due to expansion, they are now seeking an experienced USA & Caribbean Product Manager to join its friendly and busy team.
This well-established and forward thinking tour operator offers tailormade travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA & Mexico and The Middle East & Africa.
The experienced Product Manager will conduct the below duties:
- Development of the USA & the Caribbean product through the website and other distribution channels.
- Contracting new properties
- Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware
- Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers
- Recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips
- Attendance at product and marketing events
- Managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk in’s for both UK and international offices, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry in a timely and effective manner
- Foster strong relationships with existing and new suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Caribbean/USA Product Manager within a tour operator is essential
- Exceptional product knowledge for the USA & Caribbean
- Strong business relationships in place with hoteliers
- Commercial acumen, negotiating & pricing skills
- Experience sourcing new suppliers
- Ability to negotiate new contracts and offers as well as building new relationships with suppliers
- A keen eye for detail when it comes to both onsite pages and both online/offline marketing.
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Luxury travel perks
- Generous salary and bonus
- Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for USA & Caribbean Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly