Indian Ocean, Middle East & Far East - Travel Consultant
Indian Ocean, Middle East & Far Eastn - Travel Consultant. Our client is looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven success in selling Indian Ocean, Middle East and Far East destinations. This successful Tour Operator delivers their luxury holidays with Passion, Style and Integrity, offering excellent earning potential and personal development within the company. Here are some of the reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, it’s thanks to their exceptional travel team, who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, it’s what our award winning client is known and is recognised for. You’ll love this luxury travel opportunity, especially if you’re a naturally service lead individual who loves being rewarded for sales achieved.
The Role & Experience:
This company combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations such as Indian Ocean Islands, Middle East, Far East, Caribbean, Hawaii and the USA, delivering it all with passion, style and integrity.
- Plan and create 5* tailor-made itineraries to Indian Ocean, Middle East and Far East destinations
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with the standard and guidelines and enhance the customer experience
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the service you provide
- GDS training provided
Let’s Talk About You:
- 2+ years’ experience of arranging tailor-made holidays and selling up market travel products to destinations such as the Indian Ocean Islands, the Middle East and the Far East
- Possess real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Love Fam trips, because there’s quite a few on offer
- Will be sales-motivated and keen to earn commission
Our client will offer the successful candidates a truly rewarding role with:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Plus an excellent uncapped commission structure OTE £40k+
- Not forgetting the opportunity to Travel on Fam Trips to luxury destinations
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.